Good News! The cost of AP exams for students who are eligible for free or reduced-price lunch will be covered by the Department of Education. Please contact me or inform our school’s Principal, Guidance Counselor, or AP Test Coordinator as soon as possible that your student plans on taking the exam. We can answer questions you may have about the AP exam, fee coverage and your child’s eligibility .
The first deadline to register for the exam is tomorrow, April 12, 2019. The final deadline our school can order AP exams is Friday, April 19. Your child will take the AP exam sometime between Monday, May 6 and Friday, May 17, 2019.
For additional questions about the Advanced Placement program, exam process, student accommodations, and more, go to apstudent.collegeboard.org or call AP Services for Students at 212-632-1780, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and best of luck on the upcoming AP exams.
Follow Us On Social Media for Quick Updates On School Events, Important DOE News and Calendar Reminders, And All Things WSA!
WSA PROGRAMS & RESOURCES TO SUPPORT EQUITY AND EXCELLENCE 2018-19
LIVE SCHOOL APP
- App and online system that allows for all staff to provide students with points for positive behavior.
- Live School will support positive behaviors, uniform compliance, and adherence to WSA Core Values.
IO EDUCATION/ SKEDULA/ PUPILPATH
- Online grade book system allowing for students, staff, and families to track scholars’ progress including grades, assignments, attendance, and progress towards graduation.
- Online system to document family outreach, including Tuesday Afternoon Outreach as well as submit anecdotals to the Dean Team to support behavior and a positive school culture.
ONLINE READING/TEXT RESOURCE
- Support the development of student literacy skills.
- Program allows for students to annotate, answer multiple choice questions, and engage critically with a text(including multiple reading levels of the same text – a great differentiation tool)
- Blackboard Connect makes automated calls to support parent outreach efforts, informing families of scholars’ attendance, upcoming school events, and important information.