Club Mission Statement: To embrace students to expand their abilities and share their talents and discoveries with the community of Westchester Square Academy High School. Communication to members will occur through our school website, Facebook page and Instagram page.
Club Mission Statement: Creative Art Club’s mission is to serve others by using our artistic talent and creative knowledge. We hope to spread our love of art to others in the community.
Meetings: Every Thursday at: 2:40 pm-4:00 pm in room 427.
What does this club offer?: Art Club members gain a host of benefits. Students gain experience and sharpen life skills such as teamwork, problem solving, responsibility and community involvement all while accomplishing a common goal. Participation in this club could also be a springboard that sparks a student’s interest to pursue an art based career such as design, book illustration, interior design, jewelry design, graphic art, fashion and many more.
Additionally, each member must:
– Be ready to explore their talents outside of a regular art class.
– Have the attitude of enjoyment and pride in helping others.
– Be committed to completing projects outside of school in the required time frame.
– Be willing to stay after school during allotted times until the project is completed due to the community commitments and materials used.
– Be willing to help out with at least one fundraiser and assist in raising money for
Creative Art Club projects, trips and art supplies for the program.
– Understand that club members represent the art club, Westchester Square Academy their teacher and themselves, so respect for all and the abiding by all school/club rules is expected from all members.
Advisor Contact Info: Ms. Chewens & Mrs. Patricia Mendez
Check out the slideshow below to see some of the work done by our
Creative Art Club