WSA PROGRAMS & RESOURCES TO SUPPORT EQUITY AND EXCELLENCE 2018-19
LIVE SCHOOL APP
- App and online system that allows for all staff to provide students with points for positive behavior.
- Live School will support positive behaviors, uniform compliance, and adherence to WSA Core Values.
IO EDUCATION/ SKEDULA/ PUPILPATH
- Online grade book system allowing for students, staff, and families to track scholars’ progress including grades, assignments, attendance, and progress towards graduation.
- Online system to document family outreach, including Tuesday Afternoon Outreach as well as submit anecdotals to the Dean Team to support behavior and a positive school culture.
ONLINE READING/TEXT RESOURCE
- Support the development of student literacy skills.
- Program allows for students to annotate, answer multiple choice questions, and engage critically with a text(including multiple reading levels of the same text – a great differentiation tool)
- Blackboard Connect makes automated calls to support parent outreach efforts, informing families of scholars’ attendance, upcoming school events, and important information.