STUDENTS VS STAFF…..need I say MORE ?!?!?!?!?!? Tomorrow….Throwback Thursday (Wear an outfit from another day, so break the Biggie Coogies out)…….3pm……Gym C/D……the match up of the year. IT’S….ABOUT….TOOO…GOOOOOOOOO….DOOOOOWWWNNNNNN!!
I know, the Girls Varsity Basketball Team are playing for the State Federation Trophy this weekend (not to take anything from our Girls….WE LOVE YOU!). However, the amount of trash talking, competiveness, and pressure on this game may outweigh that…..by a little (Girls Goo Bring That Championship).
- All Student games are 8 minutes long.
- The FINAL GAME will be TWO 8 MINUTES HALVES.
- All games will be running clock. (So Stragetize probably, your going to see why)
- No Timeouts. (This is WHY. =))
- Please No Arguing with Refs over calls. Students will be subject to EJECTIONS
SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- 3:15pm~Game 1~9th Grade(The Future) vs 10 Grade (Young & Reckless)
- 3:25pm~Game 2~ 11th Grade (17 Strong) vs 12th Grade (The Originals)
- 3:35PM~Game 3~Loser of Game #1 vs Loser of Game #2 (“Strictly For The Bragging Rights” Game
- 3:45~Game 4~ Winners of Game 1 vs Winners of Game 2~ (“Coming for Whose Next” Game)
- 3:55pm~Winners of Game 4 (Student Champions) will receive T-Shirts to wear for
- 4:00pm~“The Square Bowl”~STAFF vs STUDENTS (Game 4 Winner)
MAY THE BEST OF THE BEST PREVAIL #SQUAREAHOLICS